I was recently sent a little PR package from this website and I wanted to share my experience with you, and also share the products that I received.
I was contacted by Lucy who was extremely kind. She was easy to speak to, replyed to my emails fast, and my package arrived surprisingly quick for an international delivery.
I was sent five items for review.
- Acrylic Lipstick Organizer – This Organizer is such an amazing value at $3.99 usd and is really good quality. I will either use this for lipsticks or all my little serum / lotion samples that I want to use up!! Im really happy with this item and would definitely recommend this to all you makeup hoarders! I personally would rather spend my money on more makeup, than on an expensive makeup organizer.
- Pre-curled Single Lashes – I love single lashes!! I find them so easy to apply and they can be more natural looking if you keep them focused to the outer lashes only. This set costs $9.79 usd for 57 pieces. I have not tried these yet but I like how they curl and they look nice and fluffy! I will let you guys know how I like them and what I use to apply them.
- Natural Plant Blush – I love blush that has two colours in it like this one. It gives you the control to customize your colour and you end up being able to get three blush colours with one compact which is ideal for travel. This compact is very durable and has a nice weight to it. It feels like a high-end compact and surprisingly it only costs $5.26 usd. I will have a blog on this blush that includes swatch photos, so stay tuned!
- Smudge Proof Eyeliner – This felt tip eyeliner costs $5.99 and I am excited to give this a try as I only use liners like this. I swatched it on my hand and it is VERY black…which I love! It is not a flat matte black, it has a tiny bit of a sheen to it. It dried very fast and did not smudge when I rubbed it with my finger.
- Set of 10 False Lashes – Lately Ive really been into wearing false lashes, so Im really excited with this set. I prefer more natural lashes and this set has so many different styles! When I wear these lashes and test them out I will do a further review on how they wear ect, but right off the bat I do like how they look and feel and this set only costs $7.94 usd.
Thanks for reading and make sure to subscribe to my blog so that you can read my follow up review once I try the eyeliner, blush and lashes. Also don’t forget to check out my instagram account as I post many mini reviews!