Influenster Canada and Shiseido Canada sent me a few products for testing purposes. I thought it would be helpful for me to tell you my thoughts on each product as I know a lot of people are fans of Shiseido and suncare in general!
Here are a few things that I really like about this BB Cream:
- It is transfer resistant as it claims. When I touch my face it does not feel like I am wearing makeup and I do not get any transfer onto my hand.
- It feels really nice and light on the skin.
- It is very natural looking with a very light finish & coverage.
- It blends out really easy with a beauty blender.
- My face has not burned at all when wearing this SPF.
Here are a few things that I do not like about it:
- It does cling to dry patches, so make sure you are well moisturized and exfoliated before using this BB cream.
- If you have really dry skin this may not work for you.
- The shade range is very poor… it currently only comes in three colours… Light, Medium, & Dark. I would like to see more colours as I think I would fall into the Medium-Tan category
Overall I do like this BB Cream, but it is a shame that the shade range is so poor. If they made a lot more shade choices I think they would generate more attention!!
I am in LOVE with this cleansing oil. I have been a die hard Clinique Cleansing Balm girl, but I have been wanting to try a cleansing oil so I was pretty pumped when I received this to try. I love the texture of this oil, its not what I epected. Its watery yet thick and when I apply it to my face it does not drip down and I love that. I always use a makeup wipe after washing my face just incase any makeup/residue is missed and I rarely have any makeup left on my face after using this cleansing oil. I am very curious how this compares to their Perfect Cleansing Oil… does anyone know?? Let me know down below please!!
I would definitely repurchase this and I highly recommend giving this a try!!
I have used this on my face and body and I definitely like it!! It is fragrant but smells nice. It has kind of a fresh / clean scent and is only strong if you smell it close upon application. The scent disappears fast for me, but people who are very sensitive to fragrant smells may not like this. It goes on sort of thick and quite white, but rubs in very easy and the white disappears completely. I really like the thick creamy texture. I have not burned while using this sunscreen! On my face it left a matte appearance which I really like since I can get quite oily in my Tzone. I prefer this over the Sports BB Cream mainly because the colour was not quite right. There is also a tinted version that I am now very curious about!!
Thank You again Influenster Canada and Shiseido Canada for the chance to review these products!! I found two new products that I love and will repurchase!!
These products were sent to me free for review but as always these are my honest opinions.