I am SO excited to be reviewing Jouer Cosmetics New Concealer for you! I literally almost died when this package showed up at my door!
I consider myself extremely lucky to have received such a generous package from one of my favourite brands of all time! I love Jouer because they truly care about the ingredients that go into their formulas, and they always deliver such luxe products.
Introducing their new Essential High Coverage Concealer Pen – Perfect and Conceal on the spot! It’s available in 25 shades, which is unheard of!!!! The shades of this concealer matches the shades of their Essential High Coverage Liquid Concealer. I truly love when brands do this because it makes it so much easier to find your shade, especially when you already know your shade within a brand.
A creamy, natural finish concealer with powerful skincare ingredients to brighten and improve the complexion.
Of the two concealers, I definitely gravitate more towards the new formula as it suits my day to day life needs better, but I do really love the liquid formula as well, and I plan to purchase another shade soon. I like to use it for more glam/full coverage days.
This new Concealer Pen is lighter, more natural and very creamy. I love the soft-matte finish, and the way it holds up on my skin throughout the day. I cannot live without it! Ive had it for almost four weeks now and I have used it every single day (except for one day, and I immediately regretted not using it!). When I go out I keep one in my purse for emergency touch ups! I love that it’s in an easy mess-free pen, and the best tool to use is your finger, which means you dont need to carry brushes or sponges.
Creamy, Soft-Matte, Buildable, Second-Skin Finish. Non-Cakey, Non-Drying & Crease Free. I agree with all of these claims 100%!!!
- Hyaluronic Acid – Binds and holds moisture to naturally plump the appearance of skin through hydration.
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil – Forms a barrier to lock in moisture and prevent dryness.
- Resveratrol – Provides antioxidant benefits to promote a youthful-looking appearance.
- Vitamin E – Provides antioxidant benefits and helps to condition the skin.
Always Paraben Free, Gluten Free, Cruelty Free & Vegan Friendly
Here are the shades that I am currently using:
- Biscotti – Medium Skin with Peach Undertones – I use this for my under eyes for a more natural look.
- Macadamia – Medium Skin with Neutral Undertones – When I want to brighten up my under eyes I will add a touch of this shade mostly to the inner portion of my eyes.
- Honey – Medium Skin with Golden-Olive Undertones – I use this shade on my face for light makeup days, or when I need to touchup throughout the day (sunglass marks, nose blowing etc).
Contour / Brontour Shades:
- Ginger – Tan Skin with Pink Undertones
- Rich Ginger – Tan Skin with Golden Undertones
- Dark Ochre – Dark Skin with Peach Undertones
These are SO incredible to bronze and contour the face. They blend like a dream and look so natural. I swipe them on with the pen, then I use my Artis Oval 6 to blend them out. It literally takes zero effort to blend out because they are so creamy and melt right into the skin.
For my under eyes I will use my finger to blend out the concealer directly under my eyes, but in the surrounding areas I will use a brush or a sponge, and it works really well. For my face, I typically always use a foundation brush. Basically any method works to blend out these concealers.
These concealers are said to brighten the skin over time, so I have been putting them on some sun spots that I have in the hopes that they fade. I’ll keep you guys posted on my progress!
I am so impressed by this formula and I would LOVE to see them create a foundation just like this. CHRISTINA I HOPE YOU ARE READING THIS!!! I love that this gives a natural skin-like, soft-matte finish that never looks cakey or heavy. They wear extremely well all day long. Quite often with other concealers I feel like they lose their lustre 4-5 hours in, but this never happens to me with this concealer. I never have to touch up under my eyes…ever! It also never creases and does not need to be set. Overall, I am obsessed, and I don’t want to use anything else. This has been a miracle for my under eyes and I am never looking back!
Have you tried this concealers yet??? If not, you need to!!! ASAP please! And if you need help with shade selection please reach out to me on Instagram here and DM me!
* Gifted but not sponsored