I was recently sent these eye masks for review and I have to say what intrigued me the most about them is the fact that you wear them over night!
Have you heard of the brand ViiCode? (pronounced Vee Too Code).
Each ViiCode product must undergo more than ten thousand safety tests, pass dozens of quality management tests, and acquire multiple skin specialist certifications.
Check out their Instagram @viicodebeauty
￼Oxygen is key to creating new skin cells
O2M Oxygen Eye Masks (launched in 2011)
These individually wrapped gentle oxygen eye masks are designed for continuous 8 hour use overnight. They contain a natural, alcohol-free, non-irritating formula and are completely safe to use. Each mask is infused with a potent blend of nourishing ingredients that work hard to reduce dark circles and puffiness so you wake up looking youthful, refreshed and well-rested.
Dark Circles – These masks increase blood flow and lymphatic circulation and they boost oxygen intake to combat wrinkles and over-pigmentation.
They also work to promote new cell growth, promoting healthy, firmer, glowing skin around the eyes.
- Grapeseed Oil – Extremely rich in vitamins and essential fatty acids, this ingredient performs well in clinical anti-wrinkle trials. It is rich in OPC, which are flavonoids that banish free radicals while promoting the restoration of collagen at a cellular level. This visibly minimizes the signs of skin damage. Skin looks and feels firmer.
- Seaweed – This ingredient helps the skin fight free radicals produced from chemical exposure, radiation, food metabolism activities and sun exposure. Seaweed also helps to normalize hydration levels in the skin cells which in turn prevents the signs of aging, protecting against new wrinkle formation.
- White Tea – Helps the body to stay hydrated so encouraging longer moisture retention for the skin. Combined with potent anti-aging compounds, it is excellent at aiding the prevention of fine lines and wrinkles.￼
How To Use:
- Start with a freshly cleansed face
- Apply the eye mask
- Go to sleep!!!
- You can also wear these during the day and carry on with your normal routine.
- For real results, use 2-3 times a week.
- For optimal results, use three boxes of eye masks to deliver a full course of treatment.
These eye masks are incredibly unique because you actually wear them to bed, ideally for 6-8 hours. They come with six masks in the box and you can use two-three treatments per week.
If you wear the mask for more than 8 hours it will not harm your skin, they will simply lose their stickiness and fall off.
These masks have a very soft gel consistency, making them very comfortable to wear day or night. They are very cooling, even when kept at room temperature.
I flipped one upside down so you can see the soft gel that goes against your skin. The texture is from the clear plastic that you remove.
Something that I also really appreciate about them is that they are easy to remove. They also do not leave any residue on the skin!!Some overnight masks are painful to remove and that is definitely not good for the delicate skin underneath your eyes. I have been loving these eye masks and how my eyes feel in the morning! My skin is left ultra soft and visibly plump!!! I am on my last set and wish I had many more boxes!!
You can find ViiCode on Amazon, and also direct from their website: www.viicode.com
Have you tried these eye masks yet?? I highly recommend them! Ask me questions down below!
** Sponsored post, but 100% my thoughts and genuine review.